You are assured of same-day results and certificate.
– A Rapid Antigen Test for Travel is required before leaving England.
– A Rapid Antigen Test for Travel and Certificate so you can confidently travel. Most countries including the US, Germany, Italy, and more accept the certificate and test results hence easy check-in.
– Required for Day 2 COVID testing upon return to the UK by fully vaccinated travellers.
– A complete home testing kit is available for purchase online and is collected from your choice of location (This is a click and collect service only).
– Top-level accuracy Rapid Antigen Test for Travel, so you don’t have to worry.
– Once done testing, upload the test here, and you will receive your results within an hour.
– We are fully regulated. In case you are travelling to countries like the USA or EU that accept lateral flow tests, use our inexpensive rapid antigen test for faster results.
– The Test is fitted for flights that are in 48, 72, and 96 hours time.
– Everybody must get tested notwithstanding their vaccination status.
– Check-up the timeline conditions for your destination country here.
– Carefully read the test kit instructions
– Wash your hands with soap or use a hand sanitiser
– Arrange all the items in the test kit on a clean surface
– If your test kit does not have a pre-filled tube, fill the tube with the liquid given and close the lid
– Place the tube in the tube holder
– Blow your nose
– Wash your hands again
– Open your mouth wide and rub the swab over your tonsils. Ensure the end of the swab does not touch your teeth, tongue, and gums
– Put the same swab inside your nose (about 2.5 cm up)
– Put the end of the swab into the tube so it’s inside the liquid
– Squeeze the liquid from the tube onto the test strip
– Confirm the waiting time in the instructions on the test kit
– Wait for the time indicated in your test kit instructions
– Check your result
– Do not leave it longer than the specified waiting time since this may interfere with the result
It is vital that you report your result, whether it is positive, negative, or void.